The documentation you'll find here are for understanding, using and creating SPASE resource descriptions and services. They are mostly conventions that the SPASE community have endorsed which have proven to be useful in adopting the SPASE data model.
Additional information on using SPASE metadata and tools can be found at the SPASE School.
- SPASE Data Model Dictionary
- Dictionary of terms and structures defined for the SPASE data model.
- Parameter Key Formation for Plain Text Data
- Describes Parameter Key formation rules for describing simple tabular plain text files.
- Data Model Version Numbers
- Describes how versions numbers are assigned to each instance of the SPASE Data Model.
- Resource ID Formation Rule
- A common convention for the formation of resource identifiers used in a SPASE resource description.
- Text Normalization and Mark-up
- Describe how to normalize and mark-up text in a SPASE resource description to define a desired layout or format.
- Heliophysics Event List (Catalogue) Format
- Describes the Heliophysics Event List format which is a plain text data format with metadata embedded in comments.
Text Example - VOTable Example